Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Saturday 13 August 2016

Confessional game

Here's your big chance to tell the world, and me... and still keep it a secret.

The Rules:
  • Post 3 statements. (Not essays, statements.)
  • Number them - 1, 2, 3 - because I said so.
  • Each of the statements will describe a humiliating experience, as if it happened to you.
  • One must be something true that has actually happened to you.
  • The other two must not be true.
  • They must all be plausible.
  • No mention of people under 18 (including yourself), or animals, or actual rape. (Yes, that should be obvious but we know what you little sub-humans are like.)
  • Think before you post. Once you've posted it, it's there for me, and others to see.
  • Anyone can comment on the contributions
So, take your hand off your puny little cock, put it on the keyboard (and what a filthy, nasty keyboard it is), and...

Confess.