Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Journal 23/8/16

Well this week has been rather up and down.

Crazy shit but I won't go into detail... it's tedious to relay.

This Sunday we have a munch being held in Launceston.  Only a dozen people but at least we have some kinksters who are interested in connecting with others on a social level... without the shy factor entering into the equation.

So let's talk about my week.

Monday, I had a lovely chat with my slave friend.  He's a cutie.

Also had to deal with some politics in my online group.  Again the usual person is involved and has affected a few things happening in the group but nothing major that I cannot handle.

I have a huge day at work tomorrow (Wed) so it will be a relief when that's over.

I have taken on chap to train for his future Mistress.  His training commenced last week with boundaries put in place.  He has be sent the slave positions to start learning in preparation for serving his future Mistress.  Besides the positions, he will be shown how to give a foot bath, and learn how to properly give a foot massage.  His training will continue for three months then he will be released to pursue his future Mistress.  He thinks the training is going to be easy... he's in for a shock.

My bill has been unwell of late.  I informed him he must go to the doctors.  He did today and he is now on the road to recovery.  He is a loyal and committed submissive.  I am blessed to have him in my life.  He has been given a hard time during his service to me but he still remains focussed and loyal.  Bless him.

We are taking the family out on Thursday for a congratulatory dinner for our eldest receiving amazing marks in her school work.  A lovely restaurant in Salamanca.

Friday, I am catching up with with a few of my ex staff from my last position.  Out to dinner in North Hobart.  Its a farewell for two other staff who recently resigned.  It appears I started a trend.  I cannot abide bureaucratic bullshit.

This week is half and half.  Half Vanilla interactions and half Kink interactions.  Awesome.  Balance is important in life.

Saturday will be testing the 'bottom/sub' to see how well he learnt his positions.  The cane will be in my hand.

Sunday.  Munch in Launceston.

I feel a little tired thinking about the week ahead.  Aah well can't complain.  Better it's interesting rather than a boring domestic life...like staying at home watching TV.

OK its off to bed for this Mistress.