Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Friday 20 February 2015

Expanding on my original advertisement

What I seek in my future male submissive/slave:
  • Single males, or males whose partner/wife is aware of their kinky interests and has given them permission to explore
  • Preferably lives in Hobart vicinity
  • Aged between 30 - 50 years of age
  • Muscular, athletic, fit
  • Tall in height - minimum height: 5'10" 
  • Good sized cock - 7 inches minimum
  • Light Drinker
  • Non-smoker
  • Has a penchant for domestic servitude
  • Interested in foot worship/massage
  • Has a tolerance to accept some pain (through impact play)
  • Is genuine in their submission
  • Charismatic and a sense of humour would be most welcome
I am a flexible Woman, as long as you meet 80% of the criteria above although points 1 and 2 are essential elements in what I seek for a compatible submissive to serve me.


~ Ms / Mz / Mistress Neta ~