Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Journal 12/10/16

Well its Hump Day today.  A glorious day even with the miserable weather plaguing Tas.

Life has been progressing rapidly.  Travel, holidays, looking for work, being pursued by a submissive, increase in animal welfare, ceasing a work opportunity for my eldest, dramas on another site, catching up with old kinky friends and plenty of kink activities on the horizon.

This old FemDom is too busy.

I discussed with my family today about what they would like to be served on Christmas Day.  Yes, Christmas Day.  It is almost here.  Unbelievable.  2016.  What a year.  Very much looking forward to 2017.

We are looking to travel to Japan next year...so savings will begin just after Christmas.  Next year will be a time for travel.  I am looking to visit Western Australia and Queensland in the first quarter of 2017.  Then next quarter will be South Australia to catch up with old Kinky contacts. 

I am also looking to reduce my Kink activities on another site and start focussing on other endeavours to excite the senses.  Time to move on and enjoy my kink life in a more private setting.

I've been around for about ten years and had some wonderful experiences but I believe, well, it is hoped, I remove my public face and just enjoy the people who serve me, quietly and privately.

I will return to my blog regularly to post updates but nothing as in-depth like I used to.  I am very much looking forward to enjoying time with my new submissive who has an amazing alpha personality, successful, handsome, committed, focussed, kind, and local.

My sister visited recently and it made me realise I do need to spend more time connecting with family rather than distancing myself.

Its a wonderful life out there, and I am about to embrace it with much more focus, and enjoyment rather than rejecting it.  My kink life is important to me but at this stage in my life, I do believe vanilla immersion is the path for me very soon.

I have a munch coming up for old and new kinksters in two weeks.

I have a CFNM event coming up with Tasmanian and Queensland FemDoms and submissives in three weeks.

I have a Kinky Christmas play party coming up quickly too in five weeks.

After these events, my kinky activity will reduce...and I will remove myself as subtlely as possible from the other site.  Life will go on, and I will change my focus and watch and support the people who are most important in my vanilla life.

Its time for a change.