Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

Who am I? 2016

Who am I?

  • I am a vibrant Female Dominant
  • I am a serious Woman
  • I am a Feminist
  • I am a Kinkster
  • I am a Sadist
  • I am a Nurturer
  • I am a Top at Kink events only
  • I will enjoy making you moan, groan with pain and/or pleasure
  • I will provide opportunities to be yourself and to experience the exploration of the unknown that you could not experience elsewhere
  • I will consume your mind and enjoy your body
  • I will nurture and protect you

I am NOT...

  • your fetish delivery system
  • your mother
  • someone who tolerates time wasters, fools and their silly games
  • here to fill the gap in your relationship/marriage
  • interested in your arrogance or entitlement
  • interested in online, cyber or cam play