Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 10 March 2015

submissive J has returned

I was surprised today I received an unexpected text from my submissive, J.

He has been mourning the loss of a family member, and ceased communicating with me a couple of months ago.

Unexpectedly, he sent a text to wish me well in life whilst being unsure of my reaction to him.

I knew he would return.  Most males return to me just to connect/re-connect with me if we shared special moments.

It is lovely to have him back in my realm.

Why I am pleased he is back is because during the 2 months of non-communication he continued to undertake his evening mantra without fail.  I believe him.  That is how genuine he is in his submission.

Pity he didn't live in the same city rather than up north.

Aah well, travel and email/text communication will keep us connected.

Welcome back submissive J.

Update:

This man is amazing!