Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sighs... my stalker has returned

Good evening folks
Well I had an interesting message yesterday when I came home.






2014


A little background about my stalker's return.


I've had many stalkers in my life...


I met this one on another site last year.  We met in person, he proceeded to tell me how many women his wife had caught him with - at least 3.  I backed off immediately and said thanks but I am not interested in pursuing any 'relationship' knowing his wife wasn't aware of his activities and that she had caught him twice.


He was taken aback that I wasn't interested in progressing.


He later sent me some emails to ask why I wasn't interested.  I told him.


He accepted my reason.




Then, 5 days later I received a vicious email from a woman claiming to be the wife.  Let me say, the woman was psychotic.  She sent me about 20 emails in 5 hours calling me all sorts of names and that I broke up her marriage.  I decided to engage, and find out who she was talking about but she would not answer my questions.  She threatened about exposing me to my family.  I informed my husband about the situation.  We did some research and after a time, I realised who the chap was.  My 'then slave' read the emails and said it was man not a woman because of the vicious language.


Anyway after trying to engage with her 'him' and getting no where except excessive abusive language, I blocked him.


After a month, I unblocked the address.  Probably a week later, I received another email from him/her, apologising for their extreme behaviour towards me.  I ignored it.




2015


Last night, I received an email from the chap saying he was receiving spam email from my husband, and now from others.  He wanted to, in fact, demanded, to know if I was 'stupid' enough to give his email address to others.  UGH.  Anyhoo, I told him it was spam, just delete and report it.  He came back quick smart to say, that I obviously thought he was stupid, and pretty much threatened me to cease and desist with the spam mail.  UGH.  I returned fire by saying - "don't threaten me", and then blocked him.


My husband and I both agreed the guy must be bored, and since he was rejected by me last year, couldn't help himself to try to engage with me again.... in a rude manner.  Pity he was such an idiot.  If he threatens me, I know much about him and will report him and expose him. 






Don't fuck with me, boys!




Why me?  I'm obviously 'a catch' *hehe* or is that a 'psycho magnet'.  Damn!