Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Journal 14/7/15

Good evening All


Well its Tuesday, 14 July 2015 and here I am relaxing in bed.  Its been a long day and I am craving to sleep however, I just wanted to write a little just to share what's been happening in my life.




Nothing.  *hehe*




Just kidding.  My vanilla life has been absolutely flat out - home life and work life.  Absolutely crazy however I am starting to find the balance in both areas.  Finally.




House flooded, awaiting renovations for it.  Commencing new employment, and the challenges of dealing with staff and work priorities. 




My kink life has been put on the shelf momentarily due to the other matters going on in life.  I am feeling the urge though to whip or spank someone's beautiful arse.  Yes, the arse must be beautiful.


I must share this with you all... I have grown back my pubic hair.  Look out the 70s.  I have this hairy busy pubic hair surrounding my cunt.  Amusingly the colour of the hair is salt and pepper.  Yep, being in your 50s will do that.




I am not sure if I will shave or trim my cunt hair any more... I might continue to the grow the bush until it irks me.  Thankfully I don't wear underwear so I am not feeling restricted by the rubbing of fabric or getting the 'pubes' caught in fabric.  I am laughing as I type this people.  I am obviously in good humour this evening.




My subordinates are taking me out for dinner on Thursday because they adore me.  Aren't I special  ;)


I bumped into a submissive who I met at a munch a couple of months ago at my workplace the other  as I was speaking with a client, and he walked past me.  He turned to look  at me, I did a double take then smiled back.  Talk about a small state.  Thankfully he carried on walking as did I.




The weather has been horrendously cold, and my animals have been inside most of this terrible winter.  Bless them.




Did I mention, I am feeling the urge to spank someone for a very long period...




I bid you all goodnight, and will return soon to share some more snippets of what's been happening in my life.




Take care, everyone.


Ms Neta