Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Sunday 13 September 2015

Journal 13/9/15

Good morning

Its a beautiful day in Hobart.  23 degrees today.  Wow, almost a heatwave *hehe*

Well people I'm sure some of you have been wondering where I've been.  I've been hibernating plus working like the mad, ambitious woman I usually am.

As some of you know my house was flooded back in June, and finally the refurbishments are completed.  Now we are in the process of unpacking all the boxed items that werent damaged during the flood.  Sighs.  A lot of dusting to do.  Anyone want to volunteer and help unpack...?  Just kidding.

Anyway on to Kink life. What have I been doing in that area?  Well I caught up with my submissive bill a couple of weeks back and gave him a good flogging.  He was extremely grateful afterwards.

About 3 weeks ago I placed a female submissive under consideration, and she has adhered to the usual rituals I put in place with only a couple of lapses.

Yesterday I drove up to Launnie to meet her.  We lunched, chatted, then I went back to her place and gave her the well-deserved birthday spanks, as well as a few extras - let's call them maintenance spankings - with a few punishment spanks in too.  She also experienced corner time.  Such a lovely Girl to have a lovely Disciplinarian like me.

 Life is going along well enough