Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Sunday 18 September 2016

Play Party 17/9/16

Play Party last night.

Awesome evening.

Lots of kinksters enjoying each other's company and energy.

Flogging, spanking, wax play, cage play, electro play, foot massage, lots of chatting.  It was such an enjoyable night.  I certainly had fun flogging a couple of males.

However, I did not play much as there were not many male subs, and, I was the Dungeon Monitor for the evening so that was my main focus.

This is the last PP for the north this year for the group I lead.  Next two are down in the south, so that will be fun and I won't have to travel long distances to get my kink on with a few others.

Today (18/9), I attended a Brunch Munch with a few of the kinksters who were at the PP last night.  That was nice.  Wind down time from such an intense night for many of them.  My food was delicious.  The weather was lousy but the company was enjoyable.

I am now relaxing for the evening, and look forward to a busy week with family visiting.