Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Journal 22/12/15


Good evening readers, its 3 more days and Christmas will be upon us.

I have been absent for a couple of months due to vanilla responsibilities.  Its been a tough second half year but its starting to pay off, in that, positivity is increasing into my vanilla realm.

I have been mentoring a couple of younger female dominants.  One has taken to it like a duck to water; the other is swayed too easily by males who manipulate and like to dominate all women, or try to dominate all women.

As many of you know, I am a strong woman who is very rarely  swayed by males.  In recent times, only one got my attention which was special but I'm savvy to the type now.

Do you like those images on the left?  How sexy are they.  Women in control.  A matriarchy society is what interests me. I will create my own Queendom soon with those who are serious about serving Dominant Women.

Anyway folks, my activity will increase on my blog journalling all my kinky adventures.

Ms Neta