Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 28 December 2015

Journal 28/12/15

Good evening All

Well this will be my Kink place to hang out more often.

Today, I have left the site I have frequented for so long.  Its changed.  The new breed of kinkster has entered and it is not in line with my interests.  Adult baby, babygirls, littles, and general arseholes.  I am tolerant of others' kinks but I prefer to remain around those who are interested in Female Domination.

I was called a purist the other day.  And, perhaps that is what I am.  I do not apologise for being a FemDom purist.

I will not compromise my kink for others.  I will live it the way I want it, and its a good place to be.

Look forward to increasing interactions with likeminded kinksters on my blog.