Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Journal 19/1/16

Good evening
Its Tuesday.  I'm resting in bed, watching a b-grade movie.  Escapism.  No need to concentrate too hard on it.

Well, what has Ms Neta been up to of late.

Well for the past month, I left FL.  I then went on to an adult site seeking submissive males.  Unfortunately, most of them were only interested in fucking me... it was rather disappointing not to find any genuine submissive males.  Sure there were some hunky guys but vanilla fucking bores me.  I need kink in my life, I need to give BDSM... unfortunately majority of the males were not keen on any type of pain, and the other few percent were unattractive, too young, too old, or just not my type.

I did meet one person in a vanilla sense.  Next.

Two people were timewasters.  Next.

Then, I met someone who was a total surprise.  A lovely young male who is disciplined, understanding BDSM and D/s dynamics and is focussed and committed to me.  We meet tomorrow and I look forward to it very much. 

My submissive of several years is still with me, loyal as can be, but not able to meet my needs for BDSM play as much as I'd like.

My girl lives in Launceston but I have arranged for a proxy to implement punishments on my behalf because of distance.  I am still her Disciplinarian but regular punishment is required and travelling regularly to Launceston is not high on my agenda.  So the person I have nominated is a close friend and will undertake these duties for me.

Other than that, I have rejoined some of my old sites and will increase the frequency of visits to interact with likeminded.  Women who understand Strong Women, and men who understand their place in a Strong Woman's presence.  A breath of fresh air!

January is almost over...can you believe it, people?