Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Saturday 23 January 2016

Journal: 24/1/16

I am feeling my age today.

Yes people say age is only a number... but, yes but... 

I am sitting here naked on the lounge room couch, its very comfy and my curves are moulding to it, while everyone in the household is still sleeping, and I am looking at how my body has changed over the years... and, amusingly, I am thinking, I am feeling older...

However that is today, tomorrow will be a different thinking.

We are allowed to womble... its what keeps us motivated to improve in areas that lack focus.

I am surrounded by wonderful, caring people in both my vanilla and kink lives but today, I feel alone in this beautiful home of mine.  I have almost everything that I want but I need something else... what? I don't know yet but I am sure soon enough I will know.