Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Wednesday 3 February 2016

An excerpt

I found this on a site I frequent from a submissive male's profile.  I was truly impressed with his profile write-up.  Just sharing an excerpt from it, with you all...please note the section in red.  He's a fine specimen indeed.

***

I love the concept of control, total power exchange is something that is (for a lack of a better term) irresistible. I am also very susceptible to all of the things that fall under that umbrella, especially a fetish for gags as these are the one implement that always removes a sub's control and forces submissiveness. Of course in the same vein is chastity devices, speech and eye contact restrictions, Objectification and especially bondage, latex and leather, though I admit I am most intrigued and captivated (pun intended) by the mental aspect of BDSM and Control in general. You don't necessarily need restraints to control someone.

I also adore protocol.
I also have a liking for non-sexual service based servitude. I believe submission is about enhancing the Dominant's life, so that service is one of many ways to do that, and it's an honor to do so.