Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

An ode to me


I like the little things...

In most of the pics I can see of you , your lips look amazing. I'd beg to kiss you. Bright red lippy suits you so much. It also makes me want to give you pedicures and manicures to match a fre engine red nail polish.

You hair! drives me wild. I can picture you laying on top of me kissing me. That hair would hang and shroud our faces. Inside that shroud of hair would be a happy, sensual place.

Its probably too obvious to say i love you smooth skin...but i do. it makes my mouth water. I'd beg to lick and explore every inch! I love smell, taste etc.

Finally, and i pray this is not out of line....a lovely curvy black bum like that needs to be honoured. It would genuinely take me hours to rim and explore it properly!

Apart from those, obviously there is a strength and dominance to you. Worshipping you, by giving myself to you would be an experience.

***

This is sweet but it does nothing for me except make me smile in amusement.  Don't you just love objectification, all? ...
(thanks sub tom)