Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Thursday 30 June 2016

Obeisance - Sat, 23 July 2016

Well in 3 weeks' time, I will be visiting Queensland to attend two kink events.

One is at a Dungeon in Brisbane for general kink play - 22/7/16

The other is a Dungeon in Brisbane for a wholly exclusive FemDom event.  Its going to be amazing!

I will have a submissive in service to accompany me to the attends and drive me to various places during my time in Queensland.

I will also have two Friends accompanying me as well.  They don't get out to too many Kink events in other states and are very keen to see a bigger kink scene.

I will post photos upon my return from Queensland.

Its going to be fabulous to be surrounded by numerous Female Dominants.  Very exciting indeed!