Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Journal 14/6/16

I do believe it has been a while since I have been to my blog.  For no particular reason but life being
extremely busy in my workplace and consuming my energy.

I will endeavour to visit here often and provide updates so I can refer to this blog and re-live the kink fun I so much enjoy when I do get around to engaging.

A lot has happened over the past 12 months - ups and downs - but its been all good overall.

I am 53 years of age this year.  I am referred to often as mature by all the young studs out there.  Its amusing in a strange way.  What happened to the real meaning of mature and immaturity.  Anyway that's for another discussion.

I am looking forward to attending a FemDom kink event in Queensland in July.  I did attend an event in March in Melbourne.  I am looking to go to Adelaide later in the year to taste their kink scene.

Anyway more thoughts will be written over the next few days because I have time on my hands currently.

I trust all my readers are going well.