Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 16 March 2015

Monday, 16 March

Good evening
Its Monday and I am resting whilst watching Tales of the Darkside. Pity it wasn't BDSM rather than horror-themed.

My glass of beer is going down well, and I am feeling very relaxed considering my day tomorrow is going to be stressful.  Aah well, luckily for my submissive, he has the pleasure of pampering my feet tomorrow evening.  Lucky him worshipping his Goddess Mistress.

I am also in the process of training a new submissive who has pursued me for quite a few months, and the other day, I finally decided to give him a chance to perfect his skills in serving me the way I want to be served.

He has been given his first assignment which is due this Wednesday.

Let's see how well he does...where others have failed, miserably!

Will keep you updated.