Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Pampering Night

Good evening Folks

Well its Hump Day, and let me say, its fucken wonderful that we are half way through the week.  I've had enough.

My day yesterday was extremely busy due to an official inspection of my workplace.  Holy fuck!  The pressure was on but Mz Neta, and the team got through it.  That said, I was completely exhausted by the end of the day and all I wanted was to have my feet pampered.

The plan was I was going to my submissive's home for foot pampering.

I arrived at my submissive bill's place about 7.00pm, and will be honest, felt like I was having a heart attack.  My chest seemed to have seized up... not sure if it was due to the TV dinner and glass of wine I scoffed down before I left my abode.

I sat down in my throne that doggy had made for me 4 years ago.  Heater was turned on, shoes removed and proceeded to regale him with all the happenings in Mz Neta's life over the past 2-3 weeks.  A lot has been happening. He listened in rapt attention, looking up at me with worship and admiration and love in his eyes.  My doggy is one loyal man.  He has been committed to me for such a long time, and I did let him go a couple of times due to other distractions however he got on with life but is so happy to back in my realm.

After a long chat for a good 1.5 hours, it was time for my foot bath.  He is so gentle with my feet.  He got the temperature of water just right, then placed each foot in delicately.  He washed and manipulated my sore and swollen feet.  After 20 minutes, he removed my feet, towel-dried them, placed them on the floor, and then lovingly rubbed peppermint cream into each foot.  Massage my feet for 40 minutes then moved to my calves and rubbed cocoa butter into them.  It was divine.

I need more rubbing, so I moved to the couch, and he sat on my legs and rubbed cocoa butter into my upper thighs whilst I played a word game.  That is how relaxed I am with him.  I trust him to do the job without any sexual familiarity.  If I want sexual touching, he will know.  I was too tired for any sexual play, and enjoyed the sensuality of the evening.  My legs were grateful for the attentive touch/massage.  doggy was grateful to be permitted to touch my smooth, shiny skin.  We have a very good D/s dynamic, and it is not about sex... unless I want it to be.

doggy also made me a snack of cream cheese and Huon salmon.  Just delicious.  Also jindi blue cheese on cracker biscuits... with a glass of water.  Oh, I am spoiled by my primary submissive.

doggy chatted about his busy workplace.  I listened, smiled and played my word game on my iPhone.  He is also making me a spanking bench which will be ready for the Spanking party planned for next week.  Its going to be a great evening with FemDoms and sub/slaves present.

Anyway I left around 11.00pmish and tiredly drove home, fell into bed, knackered but content.  I did not sleep well actually because whatever was affecting me - heartburn/indigestion or a mild heart attack (OK, I am jesting people) - unsettled me half way through the morning.  Ugh.  I am going to have to start watching my diet, or my diet intake and avoid fatty foods, and anything acidic.  Depressing but for the sake of good health, I will refocus on keeping my beautiful body healthy and free from crap.

Besides all the tiredness and indigestion issues, oh and the audit, the pampering from my doggy, sub bill, was just lovely.  I look forward to another pamper in a couple of weeks.