Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Saturday 7/3/15

Good evening

Its Saturday night.

I am sitting here before I retire for the evening.

Today has been a busy and productive day.

I caught up with one of my Mistress friends today and we had a wonderful time eating breakfast and chatting about the various happenings in our lives.  I just love being around other Dominant Women.  It heartens me that there are authentic Women out there who believe in Female Led Relationships, who believe in Female Dominance.  I love that.

We hung out together for a good solid 2 hours, non-stop chatting and enjoying each other's company immensely.

Afterwards, I shopped at Spotlight.. looking for materials for the upcoming Spanking party.  I could have spent so much money but contained myself.  A lot of burgundy colours, slightly different shades but at night time who is really going to notice... really?!

I then drove home with my goodies, and was in the mood to start painting.  I painted some wood which will be used to hang up my impact implements.  Hooks were placed into the wood after being painted burgundy.  Loving the look.  I then perused the bottom area where the party will be held, and visualised where furnishings, furniture and equipment would be placed.  I have a good idea, so happy with the set-out.

After all the my productiveness, it was time to cook a creamy seafood chowder.  Delicious.  Eaten with fresh baked bread.

My lovely Sister texted me, and as we chatted, I was putting my furry animals to bed.  My Sister and I chatted for a good 45 minutes about our days, and the males in our realm who, aren't too crash hot at the moment, but they amuse us.

I am about to do some study for a Certificate I am undertaking.  Its technical, a little difficult actually but once I become focussed, I will finish it within a short time.  I have 6 months to complete it however, I am hoping to finish it within 3 months.  Fingers crossed I can achieve that goal.

My head is also in a bit of state as I have two job offers to consider and I am still in two minds about which one to take.  So decisions decisions decisions for this FemDom.  The advice that has come my way is to take the management position which I am partial to but I still have some investigating to undertake about the role.  Wish me luck, folks.