Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Sunday 8 March 2015

My submissive B

My submissive is currently re-invigorating my Throne.

A stained mahogany with black cushion covering.  He is diligent and focussed to ensure my Throne is befitting for me.

My submissive has been loyal to me for many years.

We had a recent break due to me being distracted by another, and a couple of others.  He remained in background always... as my friend.

He is deserving to serve me, and I love him dearly.

Of course, he has been informed that if he meets another mistress or girlfriend, I would be be fine to let him go as he is single, and I am not.

My submissive is strong and gentle.  He is mine.

We have our ClubFEM Tasmania and FDCT Spanking party coming up in two weeks, and he is going to build me a spanking bench.  A basic one but one that is useful for placing sweet bitch arses over it, and spanking or paddling away.

Very much looking forward to being around other FemDom believers, and having my submissive at my feet.

I am blessed to have someone as loyal as my submissive.