Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Travel to Launceston 28/8/16

Sunday, I travelled up to Launceston to attend a munch for my local group.  Two other kinksters accompanied me.

The day was lovely, and my day had started early.

I got up early, prepared my animals, then left my residence at 8.40am in order to pick up another FemDom at 9.00am.  We then went to my old workplace to feed the animals there.

At 9.50am, we picked up a kinkster near Moonah, and off we went on our travels to have lunch with the northern kinksters.

We got to Campbelltown about 11.30am.

At 11.45am, we left Campbelltown, and I was immediately pulled up by the cops for speeding :(

The cop says you do realise you went pass 2 x 60km signs.  I said, no.  He said, what were you doing and I say - eating toast.  He said that's not a good enough reason.  I showed my license, etc.  Anyway, I was all very cutesy, and said he could not run my license but if I hadn't had a speeding fine in 3 years, I would receive a waiver caution.  Let's see what turns up in the mail this week.  A waiver or a $150 fine with the loss of 3 demerit points.  TEDIOUS.

Anyhoo we continued to travel to Launceston and arrived about 12pm.

Most of the kinksters were there.  I had 14 people in attendance.  It was a good turn out.  Some new people I hadn't met.

We all had a lovely meal and chatter.

We departed at 2.15pm, and I arrived home at 5pm.

This munch was a pre-cursor to the northern play party we have planned for September.  I am hoping to have at least 20-25 people.  Fingers crossed.  That said, I would be happy to settle for 20 kinksters getting their kink on.

That was my Sunday folks.  A long day but satisfying that people are keen to connect with likeminded in order to get their future kink on with each other.