Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Sunday 21 August 2016

Email from the submissive I met today - 21/8/16

The feeling is mutual Miss : )

You are not only physically attractive but i am attracted to Your wonderful personality. You were an absolute pleasure to be with and be around :)

i Am lucky You decided to meet me Miss


Warm hugs submissively and on my knees to You 

***

As I said in my thoughts post earlier, I met this man from W.A. today.  He was a surprise.  When I laid my eyes on him, I thought: delicious, I could eat him all up.  My primalness within rose up, as I stared at him.   Luckily, I was only meeting him for a coffee and chat... perhaps later in the year, I will eat him all up.  Ha!

He reminded me of my ex slave, actually... but different.