Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Excerpt 2

This was another excerpt I found on another site I frequented for a short time.  This chap totally impressed me with the following:


...seeking female companionship and intimacy on and off line.  "NOT superficial, petty or shallow about physical appearance but educated, enlightened and sensitive to women; my traditions, values and culture naturally demand that men MUST always Honor, Cherish and Respect Women and Womanhood. Intimacy is not about sex but about loving each other and being as "one" in a shared respectful and loving relationship.


My Ideal Person
What is ideal? Ideal is a fantasy of anyone compatible with one's personality, values, principles, dreams and goals in life. An ideal relationship is mutually honest, respectful, spiritual, emotional, passionate & intimate, intellectual and trusting. It is a learning process for both parties.