Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Spanking party... here we come!

Good evening folks
Well its Wednesday evening and I am relaxing watching Netflix while I update my blog.

I am in the process of attending a Fetish event in Melbourne late February 2016 with my fempet.  Its very exciting  a Spanking Party with numerous kinksters in attendance.  Its fantastic!  I need to be around genuine kinksters who are focussed on actual BDSM and D/s rather than the ever increasing sexual domination kink that is surrounding us.

Very much looking forward to bathing in the glow of BDSM Kinksters!!  I'm craving to be around my own... without the usual crap people who approach me for strap on fucking, oral service or slap and tickle fucking.  Its not really my interest although I don't mind mixing them in together if the connection is present.

I will need to get my Kink fix by travelling interstate to be around likeminded.