Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Saturday 6 February 2016

Saturday 6/2/16

Saturday

A low key day today.  A calm day.

I went to the beauty salon with my family to have hair bits waxed.  It was great.

The weather was rather warm this morning and so thoroughly enjoyed the temperature when it clouded over in the afternoon.

I chatted with some people on one of the Kink sites I frequent.  Some of them were completely confused about what they seek.  Others were desperate to serve from interstate and overseas.  I reminded them I was looking for local males only.  Everyone was polite when I declined their efforts to woo me.

As some of you are aware, I am, along with my female kinkster and TG friend, are attending two events in Melbourne late February.  My male submissive is unable to attend so I am arranging for a male in Melbourne to accompany me.  Thus far, he has met most of my criteria.  Very much looking forward to attending with my group of people.

I have a play party next weekend.  I am providing spanking bench and massage table.  My St Andrews Cross isn't required as there is one already in-house.  It will be fun to catch up with some nice local kinky folk.

It is time for me to tend to my animals, undergo a mini eye treatment, then watch from dusk til dawn with Jack.

Don't you just love Saturdays when they are low key days...