Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Friday 5 February 2016

Journal: 5/2/16

Good evening All
Another week over...ALREADY.

I had Wednesday and Thursday off to arrange for my family to return to school.  It was a little restful.  My vanilla friend came over to spend morning tea with me.  She is actually a caramel friend because she knows I am a kinkster even though she isn't.

One of my fur babies died on Tuesday which was rather heartbreaking.  My family witnessed his 'surge'.  The aftermath was awful.  He is in a better place now...RIP, Peanut.

I am sitting in bed, again, watching a movie with my daughter and perusing the Kink sites although nothing too stimulating happening at the moment... well, its probably stimulating for everyone else just not me.

I received a surprise email tonight.  I was rather surprised by it, yet, I always knew I would hear from him again.  I am pleased.

This weekend, I am catching up with my submissive.  I haven't seen him in a few weeks, kink wise, due to various reasons.  His health, school holidays and tiredness.  He has been over home a few times to help Jack tidy up around the yard so that's been helpful.

My female kinkster has remained loyal to me even though we don't meet up often due to her living up north.  She sends me emails twice a day to keep me informed of day.  She receives punishments and maintenance spanks by proxy, through a friend of mine.  Its all working well except I am not getting the hands on kink play that I crave as regularly.

I am travelling to Melbourne late February to attend to Kink events.  One is a huge Spanking party, and the other is a hardcore BDSM play party.  Very excited.  The excitement is beginning to rise.  I will have my TG friend meet me at the airport and we will stay with her.  The female kinkster has not been to Melbourne in 10-15 years, so she is excited to explore Melb.  We don't have a lot of time but the weekend should expose her to quite a few things.

My workplace role is going very well.  I am in charge of many areas but have the support staff to ensure effectiveness of all operations.

My family are growing up but still dependent on their Mother to be there for them.  Its good.  Jack continues to be supportive to me for work, home and kink life.

2016.  I am not sure what this year will hold for me but I am looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend, kinky folks.