Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 8 February 2016

Flogging time - 8/2/16

Last night, I flogged my submissive, bill.

I haven't flogged him in a long while and thought it was time to get my kinky flogging skills sharpened.

I arrived at 6pm, and bill greeted me on his knees near his front door.  I extended my right hand and he kissed and greeted me:  Welcome, Mistress Neta.

I said hello doggy, smiled, then moved off into the lounge area complaining how hot it was...

bill has set up the dining table next to his bay window as he knows I do not cope well in hot weather.  I sat down and he poured me a glass of water, and glass of white wine.  We chatted about inconsequential things as he prepared the entree.  He brought a platter of prawns to the table.  I was rather famished and ate with gusto.  I chatted about my work, and staff matters.  He listened, enraptured.  It amused me.  He was probably bored but he was committed to me and so listened to my account of the day.

bill had SBS Chill, channel 39, playing on the TV and we listened to various types of laid back world music on a hot Summer evening.  bill was in the kitchen, as males should be be, and prepared the salad I had requested for dinner.  He had just roasted kumara (sweet potatoe) to add to the garden salad.  The house smelled like a Sunday roast lunch.

bill served my meal while I perused the kink sites, listened to the music and alternated between drinking water and wine.

We chatted more about his work life.  About the upcoming kink events and life in general.

It was 8.30pm and it was time to flog him.

He was set up by his leather wrist straps to the rope hanging out of the roof.

I set up the various floggers for application to his back.  I commenced flogging and immediately felt bored.

I stared at my flogger and decided to pick up my two purple suede ones, and start practising using both of them.  Florentine flogging they call it.  I proceeded to practise on bill's back.  I was fumbling a little, it was awkward as my left arm isn't as strong as my right arm.  I kept practising missing my intended target of bills shoulder blades.  I had a rest and used another flogger but bordeom set in again, so I picked up the two purples again and practised the hand movements prior to kissing bill's skin again with them.  I felt an improvement.  bill stated Mistress that is feeling so much better. 
Before I knew it, BAM, I had the technique down pat and started adding in other little moves.

It was one of the best flogging sessions I have ever had.  It was exhilarating.  For us both, wow.

I went harder and harder, then softer, then harder, criss crossing, swinging, it was totally amazing.  I wished someone was there to film my amazing-ness *hehe*.

Anyway, I have a PP to attend next week, so I will do both florentine flogging, and then later fire and ice play - CBT.  Very exciting.  The kinkiness within me is returning.

I flogged bill for 50 minutes... we were in the zone.  He then massaged my feet which desperately needed some TLC.

I left his place at 10.15, arrived Home at 10.45pm, and fell into bed exhausted but vibrant... and sleep
relatively well.  I am awesome at florentine flogging and I have only just picked up the skill.  Look out, Ms Neta, there is more to add to this flogging technique in order for it to flow.

Thanks bill for handling the intensity of the session.