Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Friday 12 February 2016

Today - 12/2/16

Good evening All
Thank goddess it is FRIDAY!!

Not much to share with you as it has been a long 4 day work week... and now its over, and I am resting again, watching TV with my child and dogs around me.

I will share with you however that I did have a bit of health scare yesterday.

I had a severe attack of heartburn.  I tell you, it was the bloody cheese and onion toasted sandwich.  I happen to be in the company of the WHS person chatting about life, who became quite concerned when she saw the pain I was in... and sadly, kinksters, it was not a good pain at all.  She said she'd return later to check on me and I said, go, I will be fine.  She left my office.

2 minutes later she returned, looking panicked and said, you need to have your blood pressure check.  I said, what. No.  I am OK.  She rushed off, called for a nurse.  She then directed me to a lounge chair, and before I knew it I was surrounded by 8 staff concerned for their boss.  Cripes.

Blood pressure was taken.  It was extremely high.  206/111.  Yep, extremely high.  I will be honest folks, I was a little panicked and embarrassed by the attentive concern.  I prefer to remain low key when possible.  They took my pressure 4 times and it was high.

They all thought I was having a heart attack!  JEEZE.

I said its only heartburn and it will pass once the tums kick in.  They did not believe me.

One of the nurses asked me to ring my doctor asap to make an appointment.  Sighs.

I left work and went to pick up my other half who drove me home.  I felt weary, and sore from the radiating pain.  I rested for an hour.  The family came home and saw how unwell I looked.  Anyway, I went to docs, waited 5 minutes and they saw me.

I was with the doctor for bloody ages giving a run down on my lifestyle/diet/wellbeing, etc.  Tedious but yes, important.

I had 3 more blood pressure tests, and it was 179/80.  So, it had come down.

I was given medication, and asked to return in two weeks.

I asked her why she thought my bp was so high... she said, it was the pain which pushed it up so high.

Anyway, folks, Ms Neta is still alive and kicking... although a little weary still.  I must rest up as I have play party to attend tomorrow and will be displaying my skills with florentine flogging and fire and ice play.  It should be fun  :)

Enjoy your weekend beautiful people.

~With dark romance in mind... always~
Ms Neta