Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Journal: 19/3/16

Well today was a surprise:

When I got out of bed this morning, I looked out of the window and saw a most beautiful sight - a Cruise Ship going pass.  I said to hubby look at that beautiful ship.  We smiled.

I had to visit the VET for my animals.

When I returned the animals to their home, I received a text from my submissive, and from my Mistress friend - Mistress Meg.  She is from NSW.  She was visiting and I was completely unaware until I received the text.

She asked if I'd like to catch up at MONA and have a coffee afterwards.  I said I am already on my way to MONA.  I said love to catch up.

I arrived at MONA about 11am and was quite excited to meet up with my old friend, Mistress Meg.

She text me to say she coming across on the ferry and wouldn't be too long.  While we waited, my daughter and I went to the Gilbert and George Exhibition.  It was interesting.

Mistress Meg arrived and it was absolutely wonderful to see each other.  I said when did you come over.  She said she pulled into port this morning on a Cruise ship.  It was the one I saw this morning when I got up.  What an amazing coincidence.  WOW.

Anyway we walked around the museum and viewed the various artwork.  MONA truly is an impressive place.

Mistress Meg and I chatted about various vanilla and kink matters while our children wandered around outside.  I felt at home, and felt inspired to return to my Kink ways.

at 1.30pm, it was time for me to depart and go home for a nap before another busy afternoon focussing on the animal welfare of my fur babies.

What a beautiful day!!