Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

My recent trip to Melbourne - Part 3

At 5.00pm on Saturday, 28 February 2016, both chad and I entered Michellee's dungeon.

It is a stunning dungeon.  It has everything you want to play for endless hours.

The door was closed.

I requested sub chad to remove his clothing except for his gorgeous PVC sexy shorts.  He stood in the middle of the room and fell into the positions I asked of him.  Waiting, Instruction and Slave Sitting.  He performed them well.  I inspected his body.  It was young and muscular.  Perfect to beat, and use.

I directed sub chad to kneel, eyes cast down.  Beautiful image.

I informed sub chad what I going to do with him, and did he consent to the planned scene.  He said, yes.

I requested sub chad to get up on to the massage table.  He lay on his back and I proceeded to put his wrists and ankles in chains.  It was awesome to observe his helplessness.  Of course he had his safeword to use.

In order to keep him anonymous, a hood was arranged so he would not be recognised and also to make him feel comfortable being around other kinksters, and having a high profile job.

I proceeded to taut him with the various floggers, wartenberg wheel and rubber bands.  His cock and balls were not happy by the treatment and hid from sadistic applications.  I was amused.  I was wet.  I kissed him to distract him from the relentless pain he was receiving. Yes, it was awesome!

His cock and balls were angry red flesh by the time I had finished.  There was a mirror above and he could see the various implements I used on him.  He was ecstatic and fearful from the experiences but would happily serve me again.

I loved hearing his yelps of pain and struggle against his bondage.  Pity I could not have filmed him.

After he was released from bondage, I went to sit down in the throne.  He sat at my feet, feeling raw and tender, and not just physically but mentally and emotionally.  I kissed him hard.  My wetness was dripping down my thighs but I don't need orgasms... the turn on by giving pain interspersed with kisses and faceslapping is enough for me.

It was 6pm, time for us to leave the impressive dungeon and prepare for our night out at Splinter.  The four of us were excited with anticipation of what lay ahead for us all.