Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

Seeking a local (Hobart-based) male submissive

I am seeking local male submissives, 35yo - 50yo only, for a D/s dynamic. This is my age range preference. Accept it.

The male I seek must be able to accept both pain and pleasure for my pleasure. He must be attractive, fit, healthy and intelligent.

If you are arrogant or entitled, please do not contact.

If you are intelligent, have a good sense of humour, attractive, athletic, have a job, can drive, are able to attend events with me, single, or in a relationship but your partner is aware of your kink interests, are able to accept pain at times, not possessive or jealous, readily available for me at short notice, then make a comment at the bottom of the writing.

Please note I am in no rush to play with just anyone. I seek quality people and do have high expectations. PM me with your enquiries.