Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

My recent trip to Melbourne - part 1

I flew up to Melbourne on Friday, 25 February 2016 to attend two kink events.

I returned to Hobart on Sunday, 27 February 2016 after attending only one event.

The first night.

Hubby drove me to the airport with a female kinkster.  2 hours early.  It was long, and a little tedious waiting but OK.  Unfortunately the kink event we were attending was starting at 7.00pm and our flight was 7.40pm. Cripes.

Anyway arrived in Melbourne about 9.15pm.  We picked up luggage full of my kink toys and outfits.  We then went to pick up the hire car.  A very nifty car.  I then had to drive to West Heidelberg in the DARK.  Jeeze.

We got lost.  We were only two streets off but of course no street signs.  Blah.

My friend, Michellee, came to meet us and so we followed her home.  We arrived at her place, and I said it won't take us long and we can take off.  She said, no you look tired Ms Neta.  We'll stay, eat and drink here.  I was relieved.  It was 10.30pm.

We chatted about what has been happening in our lives.  It was fun.

At 12.30pm, I fell into a king size bed all for myself.  It was bliss.

The female kinkster slept on the couch.

And Michellee slept in her large walk in robe.

Aah being a Mistress has its advantages.