Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

My recent trip to Melbourne - part 2

I woke up at 7.00am on Saturday, 28 February 2016.  My sleep was broken.  I prefer my own bed.

Birds were chirping, mobile alarms were going off, slamming of doors... sighs, good old noise.

I dragged myself out of bed, and felt rather grotty.  I went to find some coffee.  It was instant, and bloody awful.

My hair looked gorgeous though.

The female kinkster woke up and she had a coffee with me.  I felt like vomiting so decided to have herbal tea instead.  Green and ginger tea - twinings.  Delicious.

We sat for a while chatting, and discussing what we were going to do for the day in readiness for the kink event that evening.

We, as in the female kinkster and myself, drove down to the local shops to find food.  We went to a fish and chip shop and bought a bacon and egg roll.  It was huge.  I felt ill afterwards as it was rather large but filling.

We bought some groceries and drove back to our accommodation.

I was meeting the submissive chad who was accompanying me to the event in the evening.  He was coming over at 4pm, however, I decided to change it to 4.30pm - 5pm because time was flying by and I also needed a nap.

About 1.30pm, it was time to discipline the female kinkster.  She received 120 discipline spanks with a paddle and hand, and 150 maintenance spanks just to help her headspace.  She loved it even though she screamed and whined all the way through it.

I had a nap.

I woke up about 4pm in preparation for the impending arrival of sub chad.

Michellee, the female kinkster and myself conversed about life some more.  I was feeling a little edgy because of my building excitement in meeting sub chad for the first time, in real time.

He arrived at 4.45pm.

I looked stunning.  Straightened hair, red and black floral top, tight fitting black skirt, and I was wet with excitement.  I was about to beat someone consensually.

Gorgeous looking man.  33 years, blonde, blue-eyed, muscular, intelligent, and very nervous.  It was amusing to observe his darting eyes, and sexiness.

I chatted to alleviate his nervousness.  He visibly relaxed when he realised I wasn't a nutter, and nor were those in my company.  Although I am sure vanilla folk would disagree  *hehe*

At 5pm, I said to sub chad, "let's go to the dungeon..."