Introduction

Hello Kinky People

I am Ms Neta.
This blog is about sharing my gentle, nurturing side.

Enjoy.

Monday 14 March 2016

Pop Quiz

Courtesy of Skeedlybopbop.  Created because of the numerous sex messages she receives which she dislikes, which many of us dislike.

Part I. For each of the following, pick the non-sexual choice.

1) I really like your profile! I particularly like...
a. ...the fact that we're both into social justice!
b. ...the fact that we're both into spanking!
2) Wow, your pictures are amazing! I love your corset in particular, and...
a. ...I wish I could unlace it with my teeth.
b. ...I wish you could give me some resources on getting my own.
3) What's your opinion about...
a. ...the latest Disney movie?
b. ...the latest fetish I added to my list?

Part II. Multiple Choice

1) Which of the following would not be considered sexual?
a. An erotic story you wrote with your non-dominant hand.
b. A congratulatory message about a comment of mine you read recently.
c. An invitation to watch you eat your own cum over Skype.
d. An inquiry into the sexual habits of me and my boyfriend.
2) Which of the following is unacceptable according to my rules?
a. Referring to me as "Goddess."
b. Asking me to "train" you.
c. Offering to buy me things in exchange for domination.
d. All of the above.
3) Why do I even have this rule at all?
a. Because sexual messages from strangers make me uncomfortable.
b. Because I'm a wet blanket who never has any fun.
c. Because I abhor sex and kink of any kind.
d. Because I feel like it and my moods have no reason.
4) Why can I do whatever the fuck I want once I receive your inappropriate message?
a. Because I ought to be entertained after putting up with your shit.
b. Because you deserve it for being an entitled fucktrumpet.
c. Because making fun of your inability to follow rules will never compare to the feeling of danger and/or disgust you subject others to by your behavior.
d. All of the above.

p 'ɐ 'p 'q :II ʇɹɐԀ / ɐ 'q 'ɐ :I ʇɹɐԀ :sɹǝʍsu∀